Join California Living ® host Aprilanne Hurley for the “California Insider’s Guide” to the Paso Robles Wine Region to plan your “food and wine country getaway” on Thursday, Sept. 8, 2016.
California Living® host and Party Girl Diet book series author Aprilanne Hurley says:
“If you love everything about Napa Valley and have a special place in your heart for Sonoma Wine Country, you owe it to yourself to explore Paso Robles – California’s largest and fastest growing wine region.”
Tune in to “Find out why it’s just more fun…Living in California™” on ION Television to catch the California Living® Paso Robles Wine Country TV Special dishing the “California Food & Wine Insider’s Guide” to wine tasting and wine making in Paso Robles, California.
Located halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles – this destination offers visitors the best of everything they could want in a California Wine Country Getaway. Here’s the “CA Insider’s Guide” at what the CALIFORNIA LIVING® Paso Robles Travel Special has in store for you:
- Join Aprilanne for a unique Paso Robles, CA wine tasting tour with The Wine Wrangler – The Central Coast’s Premier Wine Country Tour Company. Owners Coy and Sarah Barnes will customize your wine tasting tour for you and have the Insider’s Guide to this booming wine region that only locals “born and raised” there can offer.
- Go behind the scenes to see how wine is made at Grey Wolf Cellars
- Check out historic and award winning “Downtown” Paso Robles, CA where you’ll find a plethora of Shops
- Go “underground” for a private Food & Wine Pairing …and more…
- To make this a “Green getaway” – you can travel to Paso Robles from the Bay Area with Amtrak; and as far as places to stay – check out the Paso Robles Marriot if you are looking for modern accommodations with a great breakfast buffet included with your stay. Do tell them Aprilanne and California Living™ sent you. Enjoy!
Stay Tuned for Hurley’s soon to be released Party Girl’s “Aloha Diet” – which documents Hurley’s completed mission to visit all of Hawaii’s inhabitable Hawaiian Islands (Even Niihau – “Hawaii’s Forbidden Island”)..and reveals the secrets of the Hawaiian people, foods and traditions that garner Hawaii the title of “The U.S.A’s Healthiest State.”
Complete with easy and delicious Hawaiian inspired recipes and fun, quick workout you can do anywhere, men and women everywhere will be saying “Aloha” to a “New Way of Life” with Hurley’s “Aloha Diet.” Please visit AlohaDiet.com for more information and release dates.
Aprilanne Hurley completed her nutrition studies at San Diego State University in “Optimal Health, Wellness and Sports Nutrition,” and has received certifications as a Specialist in Fitness Nutrition and Lifestyle Fitness Coaching. Aprilanne Hurley is the author of The Party Girl Diet™, The Super Abs Playbook™, and The Socialite Diet™ all available on Amazon.com.
Hurley’s media credits include LIVE TV appearances on ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX Networks to discuss her Party Girl Diet™ book series dishing revolutionary new diet and lifestyle secrets that let you drink wine, eat chocolate, enjoy a wide variety of delicious foods, and in essence…
“Keep the Party Going…While You Lose the Weight.”
Aprilanne Hurley is the Series Creator of California Living ® – the “California lifestyle” inspired TV magazine format show featuring California’s trends in food, travel, and healthy living celebrating 10 years on broadcast television.
CALIFORNIA LIVING® is the Registered Trademark of Aprilanne Hurley, Inside Look TV, LLC. (c) 2005 – 2016 All Rights Reserved.
For more information on Inside Look TV’s Video and Television Production Services please visit Inside Look TV’s portfolio site at InsideLook.TV.
Catch California Living® airing live, DVR it, TiVO it – just don’t miss out on all the California Living® Fun…
Get the inside look at California Living TV videos and a few of the Party Girl Diet’s recent live media appearances featured on the official California Living® YouTube Channel.
#CaliforniaLiving #FoodandWine #PasoRobles #PasoWine #BayAreaGetaways
#winewednesday #winelovers #wine #pasorobles #californialiving #foodandwine