Now celebrating 8 Seasons on Broadcast Television, California Living™ with Aprilanne airs Tuesday and Thursday mornings @ 6:30 a.m. in the San Francisco and Sacramento Markets on ION Television. In California Living Season 8, series creator Aprilanne Hurley perfects the formula for good living, which centers around California’s abundance of great food, superb wine…and endless travel opportunities.
Naturally, California Living show host and Party Girl Diet author Aprilanne Hurley always finds a healthy living focus to add to the all fun, making California Living Season 8 “must see TV” for California visitors – and “resident tourists” looking for healthy, Bay Area Getaways right in their own backyards.
This month, California Living is all about California’s fabulous food & travel destinations with features on California’s spas, resorts and Bay Area Getaways.
Whether you’re looking for a fun Bay Area day trip, a cool San Francisco Bay Cruise, or a romantic Bay Area Getaway – you’ll score big with the California Insider’s Guide to California Living ~ in Season 8.
“Find out why it’s just more fun…living in California” and join California Living on an adventurous journey to discover the California Insider’s Guide to:
- California’s unique day spas, resorts, and wine country getaways
- Day Trip to Angel Island State Park complete with white sandy beaches
- All the food & fun you can get into on a “Classic California Beach Getaway.”
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding in Half Moon Bay with Big Wave Surfer Legend Jeff Clark…and much more.
On the California Living Food & Wine Scene:
- Join Aprilanne for the California Insider’s Guide to Food & Wine Pairing Secrets with the “Father of Wine Country Cuisine” Chef John Ash at the famous Culinary Institute of America Greystone, Napa Valley, CA.
- Discover the food, wine, travel and healthy living experiences at 2 of California’s “Happiest Seaside Towns.”
- Go behind the scenes at Gavin Newsom’s PlumpJack Winery – in Napa Valley, CA .
- Get in on the wine making experience at Grey Wolf in the Paso Robles Wine Region…and much more.
Record it – TiVO it – just don’t miss out on all the California Living fun happening this Season with California Living on ION Television Tuesday & Thursday mornings @ 6:30 a.m.