California Living ® host Aprilanne Hurley invites you to take Hawaii travel to the next level in 2017 with the new California Living ® Hawaii Travel Special.
Say Aloha to Hawaii Travel
Hawaii ranks as a top travel destination for Californians looking to getaway. Hawaii is also a favorite destination for California Living ® TV series creator Aprilanne Hurley, who has the ultimate Insider’s Guide to Hawaii Travel.
Here’s an Inside Look at the food, travel and fun you’ll be treated to in the California Living® Hawaii Travel Special:
- Discover where to “Stay & Play” in Hawaii with overviews of the Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas and the Sheraton Kauai Resort on the Island of Kauai, the Royal Lahaina Resort on Maui and The Royal Kona Resort on Hawaii’s “Big Island”.
- Meet culinary celebrities Roy Yamaguchi and Alan Wong, co-founders/co-chairs of the Annual Hawaii Food & Wine Festival.
- Get a taste of the dishes presented by top chefs during the Annual Hawaii Food & Wine Festival with the California Living ® Chef in the Spotlight™ Series.
- Learn how to perform a Lomi Lomi Massage, an ancient healing tradition of the Hawaiian people with The Spa at Trump Waikiki Beachwalk®.
- Take in top of the world views with Mokulele Airlines, Hawaii’s favorite “Island Hopper”.
The New California Living ® Hawaii Travel Special airs in the San Francisco and Sacramento, California, markets on:
KKPX-TV 65/ION Television, Comcast 16 in San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, California.
KSPX-TV Channel 29/Comcast Channel 11 in Sacramento, California.
Thursday, February 23, 2017 – 6:30 a.m.
Check your local TV Guide listings for additional ION Television channel placements on Dish Network and Direct TV in your area.
Check out our California Living ® Hawaii Travel Special with the Inside Look at two of our favorite Kauai Resorts, the Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas and the Sheraton Kauai Resort: